You've crammed the monstrous Burton Tech Light Duffel with almost every stitch of clothing you own to be ready for your new mobile lifestyle. A month-long road trip across Europe or a few weeks skiing in the Andes calls for the Tech Light Duffel's lightweight design and 95-liters of space, which includes stretchy CRAM zones around the zippers to allow overfill.
- Lightweight design cuts down on nasty, unpredictable overweight charges
- The IXION Wheel System, telescoping handle, and durable TPU back panel ensure the duffel is as ready to move as you are
- Two main compartments zip open from either side so you don't have to unpack and repack every time you get a fresh T-shirt
- Front skate straps secure your board while you sprint through the concourse or cruise the Parisian streets
- Top zip pocket works as a separate dirty laundry compartment to keep your clean clothes fresh until you find a washing machine
- Internal zip pockets hide valuables while you move through new towns every day
- Zippers can be locked with TSA-approved luggage locks