Well-designed bag for spontaneous trips.
Next to your snowboard boots, waterproof jacket, and super-baggy pants, the Burton Tech Lite Carry-On Bag might very well be the most bad-ass piece of gear you own. After all, if it weren't for the Tech Lite Carry-On, how would you get your best gear to your favorite shred vacation destination? And contrary to its party-loving appearance, the Carry-On is way smarter than you'd initially give it credit for. Check out features like the floating dirty-laundry divider in the main compartment so that your rank base layers never mix with the fresh and clean items.
- Extendable handle and Ixion wheel system lets you roll the bag to the TSA line rather than carry it
- Skate straps fasten your deck for road trips
- Volume-enhancing cram zones let you pack in last-minute goodies
- Zipper pulls fit TSA-approved locks
- Meets carry-on dimensions for most airlines