As the chaos in the street increases, you empty your drawers and fit most of your clothing, shoes, and undies inside your Burton Tech Lite Duffel Bag, because you're not sure if you'll ever be back. For a boarding trip to Whistler, a beach trip to the Outer Banks, or a zombie apocalypse, this 92 liter holds your clothes and blunt objects, allowing easy stuffing with the Cram zones that stretch around zippers.
- IXION Wheel System and telescoping grippy handle enables swift moving through terminals and fire-damaged alleys
- Top panel provides access to the main compartment, which includes a laundry divider to keep your undead-killing threads separate
- Side zippered pockets hold shoes and sawed off shotguns, while the internal mesh holds your socks
- Tough back panel and corner reinforcement stands up to abuse during air travel and zombie swarms
- Front skate straps hold your deck while you wait for a lift into town