More fun than socializing.
- V-Rocker features de-cambered sections between your bindings and in front of your feet for better edge control, catch-free forgiveness, and improved pop and stability
- Twin Cruise Control Technology mellows out edges for a more forgiving ride with less time on your butt
- Rail Ready Pressure Distribution Edges are less catchy and deliver excellent edge hold when you need it
- Fly Core with Negative Core Profile is snappy, soft, and flexible
- Downsize 1 to 2 cm from normal board length
Share your thoughts
Free lift ticket / lesson is expired on these
Hey everyone. This board rules, for girls looking at an intermediate freestyle board.
With these 09/10, there are stickers on them for a free lift ticket and lesson. Since these boards are from last season, these tickets have expired. If you want to buy one with a valid ticket/lesson, you'll have to get the 2011 version, at full pop. That said, this is still a killer deal!
K! im a new rider! i've only ever rented...
K! im a new rider! i've only ever rented boards! I'm 5'5 and 118 lbs... is this a good board for me? if so what length? And what bindings would you all suggest for this board? =) MANY THANXXXXXX!
I would say get the 143, you can do the 147, but a bit smaller would be better. Check out these bindings for this board; http://www.dogfunk.com/burton-citizen-snowboard-binding-womens Have fun
it depends on your riding level, if you ride park then this would be a good board but if you just shred pow or cruise around you should look at all mountain boards. the social is a more of a park specific board, but then again if you plan on learning park you might as well get the social.
Mine All Mine
Love the board. Super fun and easy to handle. Responsive and never catches edges.
Sweet Park Board
I would've given 5 stars but this is my first park specific board and I have only done one day of riding on it... but compared my Roxy Ally (in the park) this board is my goddess. I made so much progress yesterday in the park. I got tons of air, did my first perfect tail grab, and confidently rode in the halfpipe. Usually my knees (I have bad ACLS) hurt after a day riding hard and they didn't yesterday. This board gave me the confidence to try crazy new stuff but it was forgiving the couple times I didn't complete a perfect landing.