Party in the park.
- Scoop shaping turns up your tip and tail slightly for a forgiving, catch-free ride on anything from pow to park features
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Ultralight Jumper Cables carbon stringers add pop and response
- Women-specific True Flex Fly wood core provides a forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
Share your thoughts
I am just curious to know when you will...
I am just curious to know when you will have this board in stock again ? I am extremely interested in purchasing it! Also can you reserve one ?
Hey Kayla, thanks for your question. This listing is the 2011 model of the Burton Social board, we won't be getting this same model back in stock. Here is a link to the 2013 model;
Hope this helps!
Do you guys know approximately when will...
Do you guys know approximately when will this board be restocked?
Hey there. Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we don't have a back order on this item so we won't have it in stock anytime soon. I am guessing we will have the 2013/2014 board in stock come fall.
Is this snowboard good for someone with...
Is this snowboard good for someone with intermediate skill level?
Yeah its a great all around forgiving board for lots of terrain
The Social is a great board for any level looking for a fun, forgiving, and catch-free ride. Soft, true twin.