Embrace the winter flurries and a bit of earth-saving goodness when you wear the Burton Women’s Theory Jacket. There’s nothing like a powder day, and this jacket's 10K-rated, 100%-recycled fabrics keep you stoked instead of soaked.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer Eco-Laminated shell uses 100%-recycled polyester to keep the flakes from soaking in
- Recycled Thinsulate insulation and a recycled taffeta lining give mother nature high-fives all season long
- Slim fit highlights your curves
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat when you hike the pipe in winter or the park in spring
- Pockets (including a venting anti-fog goggle pocket) store your music player, goggs, and pass
Share your thoughts
Is the Twilight color closer to purple or...
Is the Twilight color closer to purple or blue?
Closer to purple.
Coat is awesome. I thought the color was going to be closer to red. It's actually a hot pink but the coat is super awesome. No complaints
Retain heat. Sustain the Future
Bomber Style bult with 100% recycled materials. So happy to find a jacket that is helping my future and yours. I hope to be up on the hill shredding with my grandkids my footprint is so important to me. I am so happy to find a jacket that fits,performs and allows me to make a difference to preserve my ecosystem.