A style-heavy, flake-shedding softshell for days in town or in the mountains.
- Water-resistant fabric and taped critical seams deal with the light rain or snow with ease
- AirTech fabric keeps you dry when you break a sweat and provides ample air circulation
- A SIG fit gives you a slightly longer cut and baggier style
- Luxuriously smooth sating lining (mmmmm ... satin) provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking moisture away, offering exceptional breathability, and insulating your core
- Two hand pockets stash stash your small essentials
Share your thoughts
What is the length, size large. I'm...
What is the length, size large. I'm 5'10"
This is quality light weight jacket for casual use around town. The only problem are pleats sewn into the upper back seam. Usually pleats are used for its slimming effects but these are reversed. These pleats balloon at the bottom to make for a round baggy look at the small off the back. Its not very flattering to look round. I'm sending this one back for my girlfriends sake.