Dig down to your roots with this comfortable classic.
If you're looking for some warmth and protection but don't need a whole-nine-yards snowboarding jacket, then let us steer you in the direction of the Burton Men's Tusk Jacket. Modeled on the classic M65 jacket and made from a relaxed cotton-nylon shell with a touch of insulation and cozy flannel lining, the Tusk is a back-to-basics essential that keeps you comfortable without a lot of fuss.
- Soft, quiet cotton/nylon shell is treated with DryRide MistDefy DWR for water-repellent, quick-drying performance
- Thermacore insulation (80g body, 60g sleeves) traps heat for winter-weather warmth
- Soft flannel lining adds another hit of coziness
- Storm flap snaps over front zipper
- Interior sound pocket keeps your tunes at the ready