Let him shred like the best, or at least look and feel like the best in his own Bit-O-Heaven.
Surprise your boy with the Burton Boys’ TWC Bit-O-Heaven Jacket this winter so he can stay warm and confident as he attempts to roll through the park with the big boys. Part of legendary rider Shaun White’s collection, this fully seam taped coat features a generous layer of Thermacore insulation to keep his growing body’s heat circulating inside as he waits for his turn on the tabletop. Once he gets his chance, the waterproof breathable 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell shell keeps the snow out when he Superman-belly-slides down the landing after his first 540 attempt.
- Brushed lining inside collar is easy on his wind-burned chin
- Powder skirt connects to any Burton youth snowboard pant (sold separately) with snaps to keep the snow out on deep days or while he tumbles, again
- Helmet-friendly hood and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the snow everywhere else
- Room-To-Grow sleeves can be extended two inches in case he grows like a giant overnight
- Reflective trim keeps him visible in headlights as he waits at the bus stop on a super snowy day
- Goggle pocket keeps his eyewear safe and in good shape while he takes a nacho break
- Interior media pocket keeps his phone or MP3 player functional and includes a port for his headphones so he doesn’t get snagged on the chairlift