Hot style with a jeans vibe.
Think of the Burton Women's TWC Fulltime Flirt Pants as your favorite pair of jeans—they're comfortable, versatile, and they look good whether you hook them up with the matching jacket from the White Collection or mix and match with a different jacket. Either way, these pants will keep you dry while you play in the snow.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Raised twill face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture and allows full range of motion
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Brushed backing is soft and adds a bit of extra warmth
- Slim, articulated fit is streamlined and sexy; there's no reason to bury yourself in bagginess
- Thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs or getting into your boots
- Integrated waist adjustment gives you a custom fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined slash pockets and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
I am very pleased with my choice to get these pants. The cut is very slimming and allows you to avoid the "bulk" you can get from some pants. They are very warm as well. The features work well with other Burton products as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone out there looking for some new threads.
Waist was large
Loved the pants but I ordered small and the waist was way to big.
An average fit - Very warm! There has been no waterproof defects and I have worn these outside for hours on end! Might be a little too long for me but nothing extreme. The boot gaiters are key!
Hey there, I'm 5'11" with a 35" inseam and...
Hey there, I'm 5'11" with a 35" inseam and a 30" waist. Will these fit me appropriately?
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was so excited to get these pants because the fit looked great. However they were very long and had a huge flair. They were also a kinda strange glossy color that I didn't care for and couldn't see from the picture. I was advised to get a medium, I am 5'4" about 115 and these were way too big! Small would be too short though, returned!
I'm 5'9 will these be long enough for...
I'm 5'9 will these be long enough for me?
Large should do the job
Like your fave jeans
Mix and match style you can pair with whatever, kind of like your favorite jeans, only waterproof and built to ride.Classic jean styling makes the women's Burton White Collection Fulltime Flirt Pant a winner with any jacket in the line. And make no mistake, the fit is not so slim that you can't bundle up some warm layers underneath. When the weather heats up, open the vents for a refreshing cool down. DRYRIDE 2L twill fabric with waterproof seam taping ensures a totally dry day no matter what's falling from the sky.