Too bad they don’t know you chew and spit them out for breakfast on a regular basis.
Nom, nom, nom. That’s the sound you make when you chomp on pow when you wear the Burton Women’s TWC Man Eater Jacket on an overhead day. Thanks to this slim-fit, waterproof breathable jacket, and your killer snowboarding skills, guys line up at the bottom of the hill to ride up the lift with you.
- The TWC Slim Fit provides a tailored fit that compliments your curves, and makes the guys do a double take on the slopes
- Critically taped seams and waterproof fabric help protect you from the wet during a light snowfall and a sudden crash
- Unzip the underarm vents for a quick cool-down when the temps heat up
- A cozy satin lining lets you feel like you never got of your nightie
- Thermacore insulation cranks up the heat on chilly days
Share your thoughts
What does size 7 and 9 equal to as in small...
What does size 7 and 9 equal to as in small medium or large. I normally wear a small to medium but i want to be able to layer underneath the jacket..
Generally a 7 is a medium and and 9 is a large
What size does a 3 equate to? According...
What size does a 3 equate to? According to the size chart I am a small.
If you are wanting a snug lean fit go X-small. If you want a little room to layer- up a small is going to be a great fit for you. This jacket has a really cute fit. Get ready to have all the shred boy's attention in this jacket.
Love it too
Very simple yet warm on the slopes.
LOVE this jacket. Kept me warm and was very comfortable.