- Directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control
- New Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage strands are woven throughout the fiberglass for lightning-fast response and enhanced power
- Sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax that gives it a fast, ultra-durable finish that lasts all season long
- Frostbite Edges protrude from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Lightweight Super Fly Core mixes up hard and soft woods to save weight and improve snap and response.
- Negative Core Profile thins out the core between the bindings for extra flex and foot control
- A 28-degree profile on the Slantwall sidewall creates a classic, consistent edge-hold that cuts like a knife
- Channel compatible with Burton EST bindings, and is adaptable to three-hole and four-hole bindings
Share your thoughts
Review Of Board
This is just the standard though. The pro is a bit better.
I'm an intermediate rider, 5'9", 185lbs,...
I'm an intermediate rider, 5'9", 185lbs, 10.5 foot size riding the trails (not much park action) predominantly in on the icy east coast. Would this board fit the bill for someone who wants an all mountain board but will be spending most of his time flying down the trails rather than the park/pipe?
Or should I go w/ the Burton Process camber board (or another board)?
This board will be great. Shawn does ride the pipe and park a lot but also rides everywhere, and his board can hold it's own anywhere you can take it.
Great, thanks! What size bindings should I get w/ a 10.5 boot? M/L?
the board is good any where except the pow i found that it was sinking in all the time so u have to stay on your back foot in the pow but on grumers it is great just dont keep it flat to long or you could catch an edge and when you do the fall hurts like a bitch and the board is only really good on pipe and park kickers if you do take it to the park get the board
im a really big park kind of guy and i...
im a really big park kind of guy and i hit like big stuff like monster jumps and lonve pipe is this a good board for that... and is it good for swich riding
Well its not terrible for riding switch and it is amazing for switch..... if you need examples of that just watch Shawn White ride in the pipe last year he was amazing and this was the exact model he was riding but if you want some thing that is the exact same riding switch and regular look for a board that is "True Twin" if the boards description has True Twin it will have no difference riding switch and Regular. This board also has a vary small set back so its flex patterns through out the board are set up to ride with the nose first but by no means does that mean you can't ride switch on it at all...... hope that helped
Yes this board is legit. If you ride the pipe and park and need a responsive board then this is your jam for sure.
not good for switch i think and i have it and it is great on jumps kickers and pipe
Love this board
I took this board to the 22 foot super pipe up at blue mountain it holds the line great i took it to the terrain parks and i love it off of jumps and also i love the way this is on the rails it is great very popy and i found when i rode it in the pow it started to sink down into the snow not good in pow u sink like you are 500 pounds on a 2by4
i thought it was called the operater??
i love this board! it handles every thing with no prob at all! i live in montana so some days im hittin deep pow in the back country shootin off kickers, and other days im in the park gettin my jib on. this board destroyed all! the only beef i got with this board is it nose dives some times mostly in the choppy shit but overall highly recomended