Shaun White got in your pants ... and made them awesome.
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Articulated knees let your legs move naturally
- Microfleece lined waistband prevents chafing and irritation
- Leg Lifts hoist the cuffs in parking lots and swampy bathrooms
- Engineered lining places breathable mesh where you need it most
Share your thoughts
As a women's small what size is this...
As a women's small what size is this an approximate to in numbers?
The size icon right under the "select options" purchase drop down has all that information.
A Burton women's small is waist=25"-26" inseam=30"
Hope this helps.
Is there enough room to wear impact shorts...
Is there enough room to wear impact shorts and knee pads underneath?
Type words here.
These pants are a true 3 layer slim fit. I do not think impact shorts would work unless you size up.
I bought XS and really happy about my choice. Fits perfect!
Im 152 cm tall, usually I wear size 34 (24/30).
Slim and Stretchy
If you're looking for a skinny pant and when I say skinny I don't mean slim I mean skinny. These pants rock 360 degree stretch so you can have a tailored fit yet still move like you need. These are a 3 layer laminate stretch with fully taped seams. 3 layer means light weight shell so you'll want to layer up. A really great spring piece once the rays a shinning and you are hiking boxes all day enjoy the sun.