It's all about the kid, right?
Hook-up your already-killin'-it offspring with the Burton Kids' TWC Smalls Snowboard, and you just may see your (uh, we mean his or her) dreams come true. Shaun White started young, too, so just make sure to thank Burton for making a snowboard with modern features that weren't available when the Flying Tomato started.
- Traditional camber profile dishes out the pop and edge hold necessary to attack the mountain with the fury of a ninja
- Twin Flex packs equal amounts of pop into the nose and tail for easy switch shredding
- Twin shape allows young shredders to rip regular or switch with ease
- Fly core is Burton's ultralight contribution that allows aggressive riders to keep going with less fatigue
- Slantwall sidewalls feature a 28-degree angle to project power from the bindings to edges for insane hold on icy pipe walls and hard kicker landings