It works for the tomato, it works for you.
Developed, tested, competed with, won with, filmed video parts with, and invented new tricks with by none other than the redhead himself, the TWC Snowboard Boot possesses all the technology you need to push your boundaries. The TWC's air-cushioned midsole takes the edge off harsh landings when you're going big, while a soft flex helps administer the tweak.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology fits the same inside but reduces bulk on the outside to a full size smaller
- ESS support shank in midsole provides support without adding weight
- Power Spine backstay upholds the flex all season long, as well as the shape of the boot
- Internal gusset on the tongue completely locks snow out of the lower zone
- Imprint 1 liner can be heat-molded for a custom fit
Share your thoughts
they are alright
I won these in a contest, and they are alright. they do the job, but nothing special about them. i personally found them a bit uncomfortable, but thats just cause i have massive, and wide feet. kinda bulky. pretty soft, good for landings. would be an awesome beginner boot for sure