Things get a whole lot sweeter when you roll up to the lift line wearing the Burton Women's TWC Sugartown Jacket. This sleek-and-chic shred jacket holds in warmth and seals out precipitation so you can focus on your form. Just don't be surprised if everyone else is focusing on you.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Dobby face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Taped critical seams stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- 60g Thermacore insulation around your core and 40g in your sleeves provides allover warmth without adding bulk
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Slim fit is streamlined and sexy; there's no reason to bury yourself in bagginess
- Zippered, mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Contour hood cinches down from behind for total head protection while the detachable faux-fur trim keeps the wind out of your face
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up your jacket and can stay at home for around-town wear
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties keep the back of your hands covered and prevent snow from getting into your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pocket, media pocket, and goggle pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
Where does this jacket hit around the hips?...
Where does this jacket hit around the hips? Thanks!
This website shows the fit really well: http://www.planet-sports.com/en/product241723/manufacturer17/product_info.html. It looks like just below the hips.
Toasty without being a marshmallow
My actual body dimensions are something like 33 chest/29 waist/37 hips and I got the Small. It's pretty roomy and easy to move in, with a sweatshirt underneath. Despite not being tight, it does lend a slicker silhouette than typical snowboard jackets that make you look like a marshmallow-shaped adolescent.
I might have been easily able to swing an Extra Small but whatever.
There are secret pockets everywhere! Conveniently located, stealthy but easily accessible.
I wore this on a 30-minute walk to school in 4 inches of mushy snow and was perfectly warm.
I wear this jacket everywhere! With the amazing snow Utah has been having so far, it's been COLD. This jacket is super warm thanks to the Thermacore. It keeps me dry so I can enjoy rolling around in some pow. It's very slimming too without running too small! I'm a medium and it's flattering but gives me room to move. Yay for sexy jackets! (Oh, plus the green is the most amazing color of green ever. So bonus.)
Does this have detachable fur on the...
Does this have detachable fur on the hood?
No this jacket dose not come with a fur lined hood. No fur on this jacket. If you choose a burton jacket with fur all fur is removable on Burton jackets. Again this jacket dose not have a fur lined hood.
Sweeter than honey
Here there are only two rules. Number onedon't be afraid to show those curves. The street fit and figure-trimming design of the women's Burton White Collection Sugartown Jacket is slimming to say the least. And number twostep outside in confidence. Waterproof DRYRIDE 2L fabric and low-profile insulation means it might be storming, but inside your jacket its nothing but sunshine.
Sweeter than honey
Here there are only two rules. Number one,don't be afraid to show those curves. The street fit and figure-trimming design of the women's Burton White Collection Sugartown Jacket is slimming to say the least. And number two,step outside in confidence. Waterproof DRYRIDE 2L fabric and low-profile insulation means it might be storming, but inside your jacket its nothing but sunshine.