For the rest of us.
- 10K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Ultrashell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Body-mapped insulation puts synthetic insulation where you need it most without weighing you down
- Mesh-lined strategic underarm zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly with bulging out
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Magic Stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days
- Signature Fit makes layering easy
- Full-time hood for added protection
Share your thoughts
great lightweight coat
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just had a nonstop rain weekend campout. No leaks and with the extra long pit zips I was not too hot
I am 5'7, should I get a Small or...
I am 5'7, should I get a Small or XSmall?
XS will be the best fit for you.
good bang for the buck
good jacket at this price range. kept me dry and warm(long sleeve burton 1st layer under) on a 20 Deg Mammoth Day. Only complaint about the jacket is that none of the pockets have a zip closure, all pockets are velcro.
It's the best jacket for the money. Not the warmest, but just throw a hoodie on underneath, and you're good to go.
Podium grade performance
Maximizing your lunch money, the Burton White Collection Throttle Jacket delivers every amenity you could ask for in a snowboard jacket, with the durability to withstand everything the mountain throws at it.The clean design is capped with a laundry list of essentials including venting Pit Zips?, a plush taffeta lining, and a snow-blocking waist gaiter.