Don't suffer during spring skiing with heavyweight socks.
Wool socks aren't just for cold mid-winter days anymore—look at the Burton Ultralight Wool Sock. These snowboard socks feature a blend of technical fabrics, strategic cushioning, an articulated fit specific for each foot (right and left), elastic stretch zones, and reinforcements made specifically to integrate with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots. These socks were constructed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, eliminate foul smells with antimicrobial fabrics, reduce friction and abrasion, minimize unnecessary heel movement, and reinforce areas that need extra support and that are prone to premature wear. These socks are perfect for slushy spring days, or even around-town comfort under your dressy knee-high boots.
- Nylon, merino wool, polypropylene, NanoGlide, and spandex
- Ultralightweight with strategically placed cushioning
- Ergonomic, articulated fit
- Anti-microbial, quick wicking, and quick drying
- Elastic reinforced arch and ankle support
- Strategic zones that resist abrasion and friction
- Reinforcements that work with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
On and off the hill this is my sock! Camping, hiking, riding, even around town on those cold days! Quick drying and stink proof is amazing for when you decide to snowboard 2 days in a row instead of one and only packed 1 pair of socks!