Jeans … waterproof, satin-lined jeans.
The Vancouver Olympics made boarders crazy for two things: anything with a freaking maple leaf on it, and the Jeans Gore-Tex Pants from Burton. Enjoy all the laid-back nonchalance of your favorite jeans mixed with Gore-Tex technology so even though you look too-cool-to-care, you will feel so good you really won’t care about anything but your next run.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L and fully fully taped seams seams block moisture so you stay dry even in the craziest winter weather
- Leg lifts hold your hems up so they don�t get destroyed walking the parking lot
- Burton Team Fit is loose fitting so you have of room to move
- Gaiters put the kibosh on the snow trying to blow up your legs
- Thigh vents let you ditch excess heat so you can keep your cool even when you are building up some heat
- Satin lining is so touchably soft that the rest of your body will be jealous of your legs, plus it�s breathable and wicking