Ride the air.
Lighter than a supermodel on a water-only diet, the Burton Vapor Snowboard blows away the competition when it comes to a technically advanced, lightweight ride. This featherweight ride is actually 90% air by volume, letting you rip steep lines faster than ever before, and launch huge gaps easier than you’d ever thought possible. The über-speedy WFO base adds even more get up to your go, while the Multizone EGD construction transfers your energy to the edges to give you precision control.
- Vaportech Construction enhances strength to weight ratio to give you a sensitive, easy to ride, and durable board
- The Channel focuses power through a central spine to evenly distribute energy for added rebound and snap (works with both the 3D and EST bindings)
- Vaportech Alumafly Core utilizes a NASA-grade aluminum honeycomb for strength and laser-like precision control
- Multizone EGD in the core dials in crazy edge-hold and durability
- Slantwall Sidewalls use more material at the tail and less in the nose to allow the nose to cut through pow and crud
- Pro Tip technology tapers the thickness of the tip and tail to reduce swing weight and give you a more playful flex
- We can�t control what color you get, but prepare to be stoked
Share your thoughts
Lightest board ever
I purchased one of these in a 159cm last year for $500 on sale. The stance is very centered so it doesn't cut through powder as well as the malolo or fish. If you have long legs it shouldn't be an issue. I would like to see more adustment options if you want to move your stance back toward the rear of the board. It is without a doubt the lightest board I've ever owned. I have a pair of lexa bindings on it. I do like to new binding system but on the longer boards I don't think there is enough adustment for those of us with shorter stances. It carves exceptionally well and has plenty of pop. It is a good all around mountain board but quite expensive. I wouldn't have bought it at full price.