The name says it all.
Sometimes it's just best to call things what they are and leave the silly nicknames at home; Burton sure thought so with the Men's Warmest Mitt. It is, you guessed it, Burton's warmest mitten, and it'll give any insulated snowboard mitt a run for its toasty money. The Warmest starts with waterproof DryRide Durashell fabric and a DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 that seal out wind and water, keeping the 550-fill down and synthetic Thermacore insulation dry and warm, even on soggy days or in overhead pow. The Warmest also has a brushed microfiber lining for a super-soft feel, a Toughgrip synthetic leather palm to help you get a grip on slippery T-bar handles, and full Screengrab touchscreen compatibility so you can take some sweet chairlift selfies without having to expose your fingers to the cold.
- DryRide Durashell two-layer fabric
- Waterproof and breathable DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0
- Brushed microfiber lining
- 550-fill down and Thermacore synthetic insulation
- Toughgrip synthetic leather palm
- Screengrab full touchscreen compatibility
- Heater/vent pocket
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit