Tour the world with the Wheelie Sub.
Burton craftily designed the behemoth Wheelie Sub 121-Liter Bag to let you pack everything you need for month-long trips south of the equator or spring road trips to every resort in the west. A completely bombproof construction means you needn't fret about the hand-painted crystal capybara figurine you bought up for a song in Argentina ... or about any other glass sculptures you picked up along the way.
- Bag separates in half to beat airport weight limits
- Skate-style IXIOM wheels make rolling this behemoth to the taxi a piece of cake (and they're replaceable on the go)
- Hideaway SnakeStack external backpack attachment lets you attach your daypack to the top so you don't have to juggle multiple pieces
- KLIPH (Kick Ass Lightweight Innovative Packing Hauler) telescoping handle doesn't take up any room in your bag and extends when you need it
- Removable laundry bag lets you separate your dirties
- Volume-enhancing CRAM zones stretch to let you stuff extras in on your way home
- EVA/TPU back panels stand up to the abuses of the airport baggage crew