The Burton Men’s Transmission Pant has been a staple of the White Collection for seasons now, and this year Shaun decided to keep the trend going strong. Fully taped seams add to weather resistance while inner thigh vents let you cool down if the temps rise too much.
- Waterproof breathable Dryride Durashell fabric
- Mesh lining for better moisture control
- Integrated gaiters keep out the snow when you get a powder day
- Ghetto slits let you ride the cuffs as low as you want
- Dump Truck flap prevents snow from getting lodged behind your belt
Share your thoughts
are they with zipper connector to Burton...
are they with zipper connector to Burton jacket?
ALL Burton pants and jackets feature zippered powder skirts for mating.
Yes they are. They work with any burton Jacket
Gets the Job Done
Great pants, keeps me warm and dry the entire time on the slopes. They're comfortable and fit pretty well, they seem to run a tad small so you may want to go up a size.