A howl of a jacket.
Drawing from the styling of a hunter jacket and enhanced with shred-worthy features, the Burton Wolf Insulated Jacket works just as well for chopping wood as it does schralping the front-country.
- Constructed from DryRide Thermex fabric, a blend of polyester and cotton that's pigment-dyed for rich color and coated to achieve 5K-rated waterproofing
- Zonal Thermacore insulation places 100-gram fill in the body where you need the warmth the most and 80-gram fill in the sleeves for optimal mobility
- Quilted interior makes it feel like you're a big bad lumberjack from the inside-out
- Fulltime contoured hood has hoodie-style drawcords, flannel lining, and a ribbed collar to block the drafts
- Internal ribbed cuffs give you additional warmth
Share your thoughts
I haven't been able to ride in the jacket yet due to no snow to go on the slopes, but it has been around 20F at night lately and i've worn it and it does its job. Kept me real nice and warm. It's nice and comfortable with plenty of pockets and what not. I recommend it for sure.
warm and stylish
forget about being cold
Double the insulation around your core helps to conserve heat where you need it most, while less insulation in the sleeves allows for stealth maneuvering. Street focused yet backwoods approved, rest assured that when you?re working with the Wolf you?ll be attacking all prey with fury.
Double the insulation around your core helps to conserve heat where you need it most, while less insulation in the sleeves allows for stealth maneuvering. Street focused yet backwoods approved, rest assured that when youre working with the Wolf youll be attacking all prey with fury.