Totally worth a soul or two.
We're not sure if the folks at Burton used hard work and innovation to design the X-Base EST Snowboard Binding or if they just sold their souls to the devil. This light-as-a-feather binding incorporates space-age materials and a leave-the-bullshit-behind EST baseplate to roll out a responsive, lightweight feel that will make you want to fly.
- EST tech ditches any excess material and lets you customize your cushioning and your stance for an easy fit and natural movement
- Single-component baseplate uses a short-glass nylon composite to give you plenty of strength and a weightless feel
- Feather-light carbon composite Hi-Back throws out just the right amount of flex
- Ergonomic React strap and Gettagrip cap strap turn you and your board into a single shredding entity
- Smooth Glide buckles get you in and out of your binding quickly so you won't feel like a tool while everyone waits for you
- Removable ThinBed cushioning absorbs impact and offers a bit of foot-protection when your landings have too much heat
- Recycled materials in the baseplate and Hi-Back mean less stress on the environment