Best part of being the photographer ... first line!
- Large main area features movable, padded dividers for camera(s) and lenses
- Designated shovel pocket on the front keeps your safety tool handy and away from your fragile gear
- Snowboard straps feature buckles for easy board loading and unloading
- Multiple exterior pockets hold snacks, drinks, and camera accessories
- Top zip pocket ideal for an extra layer, jacket, or food
- EVA and TPU padded back panel along with ergonomic shoulder straps provide long-term comfort
- Ideal carry-on size for travel
- Waist-belt to secure load and help with load balancing
Share your thoughts
Lots of room for my gear. I keep a D3000, speedflash, and 5 lenses in the bag and there is enough room for a small digital camera and Flip video camera. Bag is pretty rigid which is sweet to keep all my stuff safe, but not a riding bag. I use it primarily to travel and use a Lowepro bag on the slopes. Storage is decent on the bag but overall I love it.