Stay focused with the Zoom.
It's no secret that the Burton Zoom 26L Backpack has long been the choice for amateur and professional photographers alike. Since its inception it has also been the model after which other photo packs are designed, and has undoubtedly launched careers both behind the lens and in front of it. But it's not really hard to see why, thanks to features like a full-zip back panel (complete with customizable padded organization), plenty of external storage, and even a designated spot for multiple beverages.
- Cush shoulder harness and back panel make it easy to haul all your gear around.
- Fabricated from super-durable N/500D ripstop Cordura and P/D Oxford Cordura to withstand encounters with the elements and sharp gear
- Padded internal organization can be customized to fit any size of lenses and camera bodies
- External shovel blade Shove-It pocket keeps your icy pit-digger away from your precious equipment
- Vertical board carry system keeps your board upright for hands-free trekking
- Oversized beverage compartment holds stuff that warms your stomach on a cold day
- Top accessory pocket can hold anything from extra sunglasses, to batteries, to snacks, and extra goggles
- External accessory pockets hold small items that you might need along the way