The C1RCA Widow Skate Shoe hails from C1RCA's Combat collection and is the latest pro model of Peter Ramondetta. Compared to earlier models, the Widow is stripped of some extra stitching and paneling while packing in skate-proven technology such as Dura-Lock insoles and FusionGrip rubber. This equals a shoe that's slim in appearance but chock-full of comfort and support.
- Genuine vulcanized construction uses a flexible outsole with vacuumed rubber foxing around the shoe to solidify the construction and provide a classic skate-sneaker appeal
- Durable suede upper was designed with full-time skating in mind, so it breaks down less and lasts longer
- Dura-Lock insole lives up to its name by locking your foot in place while providing exceptional cushioning to the heel as well as anatomical arch support
- FushionGrip rubber outsole with C1RCA’s herringbone tread provides skaters with pole-dancer-grade grip and flexibility
- Part of C1RCA's Combat lineup—a skate-specific collection of footwear made with durable materials, shock-absorbing features, and low-pro fits free of gimmicks
- Peter Ramondetta pro-model shoe