The expandable CandyGrind 365 Backpack enables you to hike and ride snowy hills, hostel-hop in Europe, or head to class with a mountain-minded sense of purpose and urban-approved style.
- More than meets the eye—the pack quickly expands from an everyday 30L size to a cavernous 45L
- Plenty of storage for a big day in the backcountry, a long weekend trip, or heading to class with a ton of books
- Vertical board storage hauls your skateboard or snowboard with durable reinforced dual straps
- Open wide—pack features front suitcase-style opening for easy access as well as a traditional top opening
- Hydration-compatible sleeve lets your bring your water bladder along
- 3D mesh ventilated back panel keeps air circulating between you and the pack
- Probe sleeve stows your friend-finder on the outside of the pack for easy access
- Compression straps on the top and sides of the pack allow for external gear storage and pack-volume reduction for load stability
- Ergonomic mesh-padded shoulder straps cut out pressure-points
- Four-way ripstop polyurethane material withstands abuse
Share your thoughts
THIS PACK IS AWESOME
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is by far the greatest bag I have ever checked out. I snowboard in the backcountry frequently, often on 3 to 4 day trips and have found this bag to not only fit that need, but also any type of travel or backpacking.
The bag is definitely larger than you would want for everyday school type of use, but other than that it is the perfect bag for any occasion. What so many bags overlook are points to carry supplies too big for the actual bag. The bottom straps are perfect for a sleeping bag, tent, blanket or sleeping pad, and same goes for the snowboard straps if you are not using them to carry your board. The suitcase opening is essential, as anyone who has ever backpacked knows you do not want to have to dig through all of your stuff to find that one thing you need. This is a problem that every top loading or back zip style bag has.
This backpack seems to be the culmination of an extensove use of every other type of pack, because Candygrind has seemingly fixed every problem that I have found with previous packs.
The amount of pockets is perfect. Not too cumbersome, yet lots of storage space be in laptops or camp stoves.
The feature that rarely is highlighted is the waterproof cover that is stashed at the bottom. This cover is bombproof. I have had downpours come down on me, and all of the stuff was dry as a bone.
If you cannot already tell I cannot say enough positive things about this backpack and would recommend it to anyone looking for a backpack for more than school use.
OH AND THIS THING IS SUPER HIGH QUALITY!!!
also here is a helpful video I found on Youtube. While it is not the best as far as demonstrating the pack it does give you a sense of size and other features.
The backpack looks really good. What are...
The backpack looks really good. What are the dimensions and are there pictures of what the inside looks like.
Hii will you guys restock this black color...
Hii will you guys restock this black color 365 pack anytime soon? or is it discontinued from Candygrind? thanks.
Will you ship this back pack to Ontario...
Will you ship this back pack to Ontario Canada?also is this ok for carry on in planes