It almost makes too much sense.
- Genuine leather shell is water-resistant and durable and leather palm is dextrous
- Hipora waterproof insert blocks out snow and water while allowing moisture to escape
- Microfleece lining is soft and moisture-wicking
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure to keep snow out
- Reinforced ratchet finger features double leather overlap so strapping in doesn't ruin your gloves
- Feel Everything fit mimics natural hand position for improved comfort and grip
Share your thoughts
The glove is warm but not the best for temperatures below 30 degrees. Comfortable and the grip on the glove is great for trails and back country.
Anything below 10 the hands start to seize up a little and get cold. Great flexibility for grabs and all in between though not best for pipe stuff