The CandyGrind Park Glove hooks up low-profile protection without leaving your fingers soaked and freezing the first time you try a handplant. A Hipora waterproof and breathable insert locks out moisture and lets out sweat, and the slim design with grippy palm print easily fits under your jacket sleeves and helps you keep a firm grip on your grabs.
- Hipora waterproof and breathable insert keeps your hands dry
- Wide hook-and-loop tab locks the glove to your wrist and removable wrist cords guard against accidental chairlift droppage
- Genuine leather and stretch poly twill outer shell for durability and a dialed fit
- Moisture-wicking microfleece lining for low-profile warmth
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Very comfy glove, nice to have the tether so you do not lose them. Not made for real cold/ windy conditions. Hands get a bit cold on colder days. Def early and late season/warmer weather glove. Nice hand grip and dexterity though. Gotta have dif gloves for dif conditions and these will suit the warmer days