Spread your ill-ness all over the hill.
- 10-Year anniversary edition features the Freeride Flat Kick profile�result: deadlier than ever before with a forgiving torsional flex and smoother ride from one turn to the next
- Unique reverse sidecut technology works with the camber/rocker profile to allow rapid turn connection and solid hold
- P2 Superlight core is 20% lighter than last year's version and has more deadly pop and smooth carving power then ever
- 4 Pop-adding inserts made from Death's bones (Basalt, actually) run from binding inserts through the rocker
- Custom weave fiberglass with Basalt reinforcements adds stiffness to keep you alive when you crest the threshold of living with death-defying speeds
- Wax-infused sintered base is almost fast enough to outrun death himself ... almost
Share your thoughts
great stick of death!!!
i rode this board for a couple weeks last season and it is the most responsive stick ive ever ripped. seriously with the "death grip"(along the lines of "magna-trac") you think about a carve and your halfway through it. the "bones" core is very poppy as well. highly recomended!
i can't ride this
it's too big and wide for me, but it has a skull. i mean, black death, skulls... it brings up all sorts of warm fuzzy memories. i'm just in the peanut gallery but why not say nice things about big round white domes?
Whats the chances someone with size 12...
Whats the chances someone with size 12 boots can ride this without toe drag? Waist widths on this thing differ from website to website.
They made a wide version of the BSOD last season but I don't think they're making one this season. The waist on the 162 is ~259mm which would probably be OK depending on your stance angles.
Dude I rode this board (162) with a 12.5 boot and I had NO issues! It was the best board I have ever been on!
I have the old speed tribe Wide & it is a...
I have the old speed tribe Wide & it is a bad ass board. How different will the ride be on this model and how come they opted out for the wide model?