Prepare to victimize the snow.
- Pow Flat Kick technology features a rockered nose with a flat mid-through-tail design for killer float with trusted stability
- Dual carbon rails run from the nose to middle for rebound and reduced chatter when you mach through the junk
- Form 6 fiberglass layer retains lateral pop (from tip to tail) but allows free-flowing torsional flex for aggressive turns
- Reforestation-certified wood core provides pop and even flex while reducing the impact on natural animal and plant habitats
- Wax-infused sintered base material keeps you sliding longer and faster with less effort
Share your thoughts
I'm 6'0, 185 lbs, size 9 feet. Shred hard...
I'm 6'0, 185 lbs, size 9 feet. Shred hard and fast and want a pow stick. Looking for some info on what size would be best for me. I ride a 157 rome agent right now..Should I go bigger into the 164, just worried that the extra length will effect my turning in tight spots or should I be looking at the 158?! thanks
a 164 you could probably handle it especially in powpow. Look for this year's Capita Party Shark - basically it is the same board but with way better graphics: a party shark on topsheet and the base says "Fuck yeah bro!" Same sizes available 58 or 64.
Charlie in action at Baldface
CAPiTA Charlie Slasher and Party Shark
Fuck Yea Bro
What an Insane board @ an insane price. In search of the Ultimate Pow stick I've owned & ridden the fish,malolo &option n.shore. Then I found Charlie & my search was over. I like this board because your not alllll the way back on the tail and it still floats like a dream &turns on a dime. Pow days at the resort or out on the sleds, this is hands down by far my favorite Pow board out there!
Between my 54 Indoor survival & My 58 charlie slasher I have the ultimate Quiver now.
Surf's up Bro
This board has so much personality, Slashing Deep Pow w/ my Charlie Slasher is the greatest thing since Sliced Bread!!! With Effortless float & supreme Surfing I love riding threw steep tight trees or slaying big open pow fields. Charlie always goes out on the sleds with me, I wouldn't have it any other way!