Finally, a perfectly good use for ground up hippies.
Capita agents traveled the world luring hippies into black vans with promises of bongos and thai sticks. Once home, their quarry was herded into a blender and the smoothie of tree-hugging goo was used to coat the Green Machine Snowboard. This true-twin freestyle monstrosity uses earth-friendly powers of awesomeness to let you have your way with the terrain park and the rest of the mountain.
- The lightweight, Reforestation Certified Sustainable Core is made from trees that will be replaced and contains gobs of snap and power.
- 95% Recycled Beeswax Modified Sintered Base carries you at Captain Planet speed
- Special Blend Evo Tech Fiberglass provides park perfect flex and is constructed using a method that takes less energy and doesn�t use as many toxic materials as other industry standards
- Biodegradable Bean Derivative Topsheet won�t hang around thousands of years after you die and compliments the perfect flex provided by the fiberglass construction
- Radial Sidecut gives you a single radius so that you start and finish your turns on the same arc, which makes for smoother turns and video appearances
Share your thoughts
all around shred sick
great allow around shred stick. pretty medium flex but the fk definitley allows you to float in pow and press rails like no other
Regular or reverse camber?
Regular or reverse camber?
is it appropriate for not advanced...
is it appropriate for not advanced users?
you can use anyboard at any skill level, even if your not pro or even all that great this board will be fine, but $500 for a board for an inexpierenced rider seems much to me but you have the money and are diggin the graphic than go for it just beware that the flex and feel of the board and everything mighht be completely different than what you have
Not another pussy Eco Board
By that I mean, not another snowboard that is built out fiberglass, plastic, resin, metal and cut down trees that has some wack ass free ride old man shape and some surfy styled tree graphics. No son, this is a fekin bad ass twin tip park killing machine that has been responsibly manufactured. Reforestation certified core, recycled sidewalls and base along with worker friendly glues so the builders of this fine snow slider are hooked on crack. If you want to feel good about your enviorment killing snow slider and don't want to look like pussy shushing down the hill, then the Green Machine is YOUR RIDE.
Capita Green Machine
The Capita Green Machine is a beast board. Love the way is rides. Perfect for any shredding you wanna do. I'm not sure if this is the Flat Kick or not that is not what I got so its your decision to figure out what you want. This board was Recommended by Tj Schneider to me. I LOVE IT!!!!!!