Although they linger outside of shows like a fart in a ganjala, hippies do inspire us to think green.
Biodegradable. Sustainable. Recycled. Although these terms describe the clothing, hair, and bathwater of hippies, they also reflect the construction and materials used in Capita's Green Machine FK Snowboard. We're not saying hippies are useless, in fact, without their insistence on protecting plants, we wouldn't have enough trees for boards or nugs to satisfy our medicinal needs on a pow day.
- Freestyle Flat Kick flat-to-reverse camber's playful feel lets you smoke the competition in the park and pow
- Re-forestation certified wood core uses primarily flexible poplar with beech strips under the binding inserts for added strength
- Special Blend Evo Tech glass topsheet utilizes less-harsh materials and construction processes that requires less energy
- 95% Recycled beeswax modified sintered base comes from unionized bees, so you know they have great retirement plans
- 100% Recycled Sintered ABS sidewalls made from beads that fall out of dreadlocks (not really) and just as durable as traditional ABS sidewalls
- Four carbon load bars add pop to elevate you higher than a fungus freakout at a festival