Be the first to upload your photo of the Indoor Survival FK Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
October 31, 2012
Why It's Awesome: As one of our team riders' favorite boards, the Indoor Survival FK is the go-to board inside and outside of the park. These durable, responsive freestyle boards have become a customer favorite in the CAPiTA line because they're proven to survive whatever you can give them. Featuring our Freestyle FK camber, these Transworld SNOWboarding Good Wood award winners are one of the best-selling and most successful lines in CAPiTA history.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 150 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Flat Kick (rocker on nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [150cm] 1128 mm; [152cm] 1130 mm; [154cm] 1150 mm; [156cm] 1166 mm; [158cm] 1177 mm; [160cm] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150cm] 242 mm; [152cm] 243 mm; [154cm] 248 mm; [156cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 253 mm; [160cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [150cm] 7.7 m; [152cm] 7.75 m; [154cm] 7.8 m; [156cm] 8 m; [158cm] 8.05 m; [160cm] 8.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [150cm] 23 in; [152-154cm] 24 in; [156-160cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- RFC Sustainable (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years