There will be no survivors.
One of Capita's best-selling boards year after year, the Indoor Survival FK Snowboard annihilates everything in its path like a grizzly bear on bath salts. Park features, natural hits, and mini-shred obstacles will all cower in fear as you harness the infinite schralpitude of the Freestyle FK profile, extra-poppy carbon additives, and super-fast wax-infused base.
- Freestyle FK profile is flat between your feet for pop and stability, with rocker starting at the inserts for catch-free landings and pre-loaded presses
- Flat Kicks raise the nose and tail up at a steep angle for maximum flotation in deep snow
- Carbon strips running tip-to-tail outside the board's inserts improve ollie power without adding unwanted torsional stiffness
- Biaxial fiberglass on both sides of the core, with Black Fleece additive for extra pop and response
- RFC Sustainable wood core uses sustainably farmed tip-to-tail poplar for a consistent feel with plenty of pop
- Radial sidecut for smooth, predictable turns both regular and switch
- Wax-infused sintered base for face-melting speed and reliable durability