Fun-fueled progression sessions backed by slow-mo phantom space-cow audio—yeah!
TJ Schneider designed, tested, and decorated the Capita Mid Life Zero Snowboard to be the perfect tool for taking your freestyle game from the park, to the backcountry, to the streets, and everywhere in-between. With a zero-camber profile, the Mid Life Zero has a solid landing platform that is fun for park and just cruising. The mid-wide waist and wide contact points provide stability while being balanced out with a deeper sidecut so as to not sacrifice those quick and nimble little maneuvers that need to be slowed down to 1000fps in order for you to understand them completely.
- Zero camber from contact point to contact point gives you a smooth-turning, broken-in feeling but still lets you use your whole effective edge
- Carbon and KEVLAR® beams run lengthwise inserts-to-inserts delivering control from the feet out, but still leaving the nose and tail supple for pressing
- SS Select core uses tip-to-tail, vertically laminated lightweight poplar wood that is versatile for the whole mountain
- Long-grain orientation construction technique in the core eliminates irregularities and finger joints, giving an even flex throughout
- Artwork by Capita rider and artist TJ Schneider; check out TJ's art, video edits, contests, and more at thesnowboardrealms.com/
Share your thoughts
i love the deeper side cut on this twin compared the indoors and outdoors.
this is a great turning, stable board, with a new zero camber approach this season.
a team favorite for sure.
This board rips! This board is super sick! zero cambered is amazing to ride! So fun, it handles great in the park and all mountain! A lil on the stiffer side, so it carves like a dream!
Having rode the camber board for a few seasons, the Zero camber softens up the Mid Life a fun Park Twin, fun on jibs and presses but also has more of a tail then the FlatKick boards making harder impacts on larger jumps easier to ride out of. Solid Mid wide Twin Zero Camber Park board.
'11-12 CAPiTA Mid Life Zero
TYPE: ZERO CAMBER MID WIDE FREESTYLE
CAMBER TYPE: ZERO FK
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT:
The Mid Life series provides a true twin freestyle experience with an overall wider frame, slightly deeper sidecut, more pronounced shoulders, and distinctive tip and tail shapes. New for 11/12 is a change in the molds to create a zero camber approach. This smoothes turn initiation tempo at the contact points, yet retains the design stability by engaging the entire effective edge.
• SS SELECT Core
• Form 6-K Fiberglass Configuration
• 2 x 20mm Carbon Kevlar Beams
• HMC Extruded Die Cut Base
• Layered Silkscreened Topsheet
• 360 Degree Steel Edges
• 4 x 2 Inserts
• Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
Music provided by
Into song : "O Lay" by "TEENS" licensed by David Wood For The Snowboard Realms http://www.barnowlrecords.com
Clinic section : "True School" by "Marlin" licensed by Marlin Hansen For The Snowboard Realms http://www.myspace.com/Marlincalrizio
CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Teaser : "Wires" by "Red Fang" for CAPITA Snowboarding http://www.redfang.net
Editing : T.J. Schneider / The Snowboard Realms http://www.tjschneider.com http://www.thesnowboardrealms.com