Fun-fueled progression sessions backed by slow-mo phantom space-cow audio—yeah!
- Zero camber from contact point to contact point gives you a smooth-turning, broken-in feeling but still lets you use your whole effective edge
- Carbon and KEVLAR® beams run lengthwise inserts-to-inserts delivering control from the feet out, but still leaving the nose and tail supple for pressing
- SS Select core uses tip-to-tail, vertically laminated lightweight poplar wood that is versatile for the whole mountain
- Long-grain orientation construction technique in the core eliminates irregularities and finger joints, giving an even flex throughout
- Artwork by Capita rider and artist TJ Schneider; check out TJ's art, video edits, contests, and more at thesnowboardrealms.com/
Share your thoughts
i love the deeper side cut on this twin compared the indoors and outdoors.
this is a great turning, stable board, with a new zero camber approach this season.
a team favorite for sure.
This board rips! This board is super sick! zero cambered is amazing to ride! So fun, it handles great in the park and all mountain! A lil on the stiffer side, so it carves like a dream!
Having rode the camber board for a few seasons, the Zero camber softens up the Mid Life a fun Park Twin, fun on jibs and presses but also has more of a tail then the FlatKick boards making harder impacts on larger jumps easier to ride out of. Solid Mid wide Twin Zero Camber Park board.
'11-12 CAPiTA Mid Life Zero
TYPE: ZERO CAMBER MID WIDE FREESTYLE
CAMBER TYPE: ZERO FK
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT:
The Mid Life series provides a true twin freestyle experience with an overall wider frame, slightly deeper sidecut, more pronounced shoulders, and distinctive tip and tail shapes. New for 11/12 is a change in the molds to create a zero camber approach. This smoothes turn initiation tempo at the contact points, yet retains the design stability by engaging the entire effective edge.
• SS SELECT Core
• Form 6-K Fiberglass Configuration
• 2 x 20mm Carbon Kevlar Beams
• HMC Extruded Die Cut Base
• Layered Silkscreened Topsheet
• 360 Degree Steel Edges
• 4 x 2 Inserts
• Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
Music provided by
Into song : "O Lay" by "TEENS" licensed by David Wood For The Snowboard Realms http://www.barnowlrecords.com
Clinic section : "True School" by "Marlin" licensed by Marlin Hansen For The Snowboard Realms http://www.myspace.com/Marlincalrizio
CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Teaser : "Wires" by "Red Fang" for CAPITA Snowboarding http://www.redfang.net
Editing : T.J. Schneider / The Snowboard Realms http://www.tjschneider.com http://www.thesnowboardrealms.com