No surprises, just a solid ride for big-footed regular guys.
If you boiled a modern snowboard to its bare bones, you would have the Capita NAS Wide Snowboard. Unfortunately, there's a flood of decks out there using terms like 'artist series' and 'space-age additives' as a crutch, not to mention the plethora of camber-meets-rocker-meets-blah-blah profiles. But the Normal Ass Snowboard holds its own with quality wood, reliable construction, and good ol' camber—all for the big-footed regular guy.
- Traditional camber from tip to tail keeps you popping, locking, and dropping whatever terrain and features you please thanks to a handsome arch of continuous power
- Form 6-K fiberglass laminate wraps the core with 612g/m2 biaxial fiberglass intersecting at 90-degree angles to equal a flex that turns easily and can hold down a press
- PLT topsheet adheres without harsh and heavy lacquer while presenting graphics with vibrant, rich colors
- SS Select core delivers all-terrain flex and response with a directional flex pattern and plenty of pop and an even flex carried out through vertically laminated, long-grain poplar
- Progressive sidecut blends two arcs for initiating a turn at the nose, holding it though the arc, and powering you into the next turn in the tail
- HMC (High Molecular Composition) extruded base performs hard, takes some hits, and is easy to take care of throughout the season
Share your thoughts
Hello! My name is Ivan. I from Russia...
Hello! My name is Ivan. I from Russia therefore excuse for my English! Prompt CAPITA existence
NAS SNOWBOARD - WIDE 160, I with pleasure would buy?
Hello Ivan, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we can not ship the brand Capita outside the US and we don't ship to Russia. If you have a friend or family in the US, you can use your international credit card to place the order but it will have to be shipped to the US address. Then your friend/family can forward the package to you. Shipping to the US is free on this item. Hope this helps!
Im 6ft 180lbs. size 12 foot. been riding...
Im 6ft 180lbs. size 12 foot. been riding a few seasons. Is the 157cm Wide the board for me?
yeah a 157 wide should be fine for u u might be able to go smaller but thats just my opinion i'm 6ft 3inches 235 size 13 boot and i ride a 157 wide and my other board is a 159 wide so u should be fine hope this helps u i have a burton joystick 159 wide and a forum destroyer double dog 157 wide check them out the forum is sooooo sick!!!