Sink your teeth in.
The Capita Outdoor Living Snowboard creeps through the night, preying on the innocent souls foolish enough to follow it into dark alleys. The only way to stop it is to drive a wooden stake directly through its heart—but we're guessing you'll love this poppy, zero-camber true twin way too much to even consider that.
- Zero camber profile offers a poppy, stable, and fun ride somewhere between camber and rocker
- Carbon strips laid out in an X pattern through the center of the board dial in max ollie power and a just-right torsional flex
- Biaxial fiberglass on both sides of the core, with Black Fleece additive for extra pop and response
- RFC Sustainable wood core uses sustainably farmed tip-to-tail poplar for a consistent feel with plenty of pop
- Radial sidecut for smooth, predictable turns both regular and switch
- Wax-infused sintered base for face-melting speed and reliable durability
Share your thoughts
CAPiTA Outdoor Living
Why It's Awesome: Do you like certain attributes of both traditional and reverse camber boards and are having a hard time deciding which one to pick? We've heard that quite a bit over the last year and considering the overwhelming success of our Mid Life Zero, we have zeroed out the camber on another one of our classic shapes for 2012.
The Outdoor Living's zero camber offers the stable feel of a traditional running length while feeling slightly looser and easier to ride. Without going full rocker, they feel poppy, fun and catch-free while cruising around the park. These durable, responsive freestyle boards have a classic, true-twin shape that can match everything you've got, at a price you can afford.
Best of both worlds!
This board has a flat base, and it has as much pop as a camber board! This board is awesome for jumps, but rides smooth like a reverse camber board! It is a great board for all of the mountain and especially the park!