'Did you grow that snow-beard on the last run?' 'F@*# Yeah Bro!'
The days of sinking in bottomless pow like a half-eaten coed into the merky depths of shark-infested waters are gone; the Capita Party Shark FK Snowboard is hear. The tapered tail combined with a pow-specific rocker give you the maneuverability of a flesh-eating fish to chew through epic oceans of white fluff with stinesse. With the same ultralight core as Capita's super-buttery jib-specific line, the Party Shark's skeleton lets you float higher, ride longer, and slash with the pow-killing power that would make a great white in a crowded hot tub jealous.
- Pow Flat Kick technology features a rockered nose with a flat mid-through-tail design for killer float
- WDT (Wood Derived Technology) utilizes lightweight wood composite materials for a super-soft, jib-specific flex
- Dual carbon rails run from the nose to middle for rebound and reduced chatter when you mach through the junk
- 420 Fiberglass laminate adds pop and strength to the soft core
- Wax-infused sintered base material glides on snow like a sleek fish in a lagoon on a moon-lit night