Extreme and Wide got together and threw a rager.
- Traditional camber is reliable, powerful, and ready to devour
- Bomb-proof bonding component takes stress off your edges from dramatic impacts and horrendous rail antics
- E-Class epoxy resin system uses a custom weave derived from marine standards that shaves weight off the wood core and increases performance
- DS Select RFC sustainable core uses certified renewable wood
- Shredded and accredited: 2010 Dew Tour Slopestyle championship, X-Games silver medal,and it made the 2011 Top Ten Good Wood
- Certified extreme
Share your thoughts
How is commodity cancellation one an order...
How is commodity cancellation one an order the only?
Hey there, how would the 156 handle in...
Hey there, how would the 156 handle in japans deeper powder?
'11-12 CAPiTA Stairmaster Extreme - Wide
TYPE:TRUETWIN EXTREME FREESTYLE
CAMBER TYPE: TRADITIONAL CAMBER
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT:
Maybe because this board won the 2010 DewTour Slopestyle Championship? Or maybe you prefer the X-games silver medal? Hmmm... Or, because of the Transworld Snowboarding Top Ten Good Wood award for one of the best freestyle boards on the market? In any case, the EXTREMES are for a special customer looking for a unique product that not everyone else is going to have.They're geared toward a progressive park shredder that doesn't want to break the bank, but is looking for more performance than the standard Stairmaster construction. They feature an epoxy glass configuration, sintered base, and cambered construction so they're fast, strong, and have mad pop off park jumps. Combine that with a specially designed dampening system placed along the edge between the inserts, and these boards yield enhanced impact resistance as well.The performance in relation to price tag of these versatile freestyle boards is unmatched, and as a result, they're the first ones to sell out every year.
• DS Select RFC Sustainable Core
• Die Cut Sidewalls with 1.5mm Dampening System
• Custom Weave -- E Class Fiberglass Configuration
• Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base
• Silkscreen Base Graphics
• 360 Degree Steel Edges
• 4 x 2 Inserts
• Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
Music provided by
Into song : "O Lay" by "TEENS" licensed by David Wood For The Snowboard Realms http://www.barnowlrecords.com
Clinic section : "True School" by "Marlin" licensed by Marlin Hansen For The Snowboard Realms http://www.myspace.com/Marlincalrizio
CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Teaser : "Wires" by "Red Fang" for CAPITA Snowboarding http://www.redfang.net