Getting rad just got a little more primal.
Spawned from the DNA of a 16th century man-beast created by demons, and spliced with all the high-quality guts Capita could provide, the Stairmaster Extreme Snowboard is more than a freak of nature—it's also a freak of manufacturing. This paranormal plank packs a killer cambered punch for popping of kickers and maching down groomers while mid-stiff flex (with a featherweight feel) helps the Stairmaster Extreme to conduct its evil rituals in the park.
- Traditional camber from tip to tail keeps you popping, locking, and dropping whatever terrain and features you please thanks to a handsome arch of continuous power
- 30mm carbon stringers are arranged in a v-formation from the inserts to the contact points to take your energy and transfer it to the edge
- E-Class fiberglass keeps things balanced between reactive and playful with Park Perfect longitudinal and torsional flex while reducing weight with a smarter resin that manages energy and allows for thinner core profiling and therefore reduced swing weight
- PLT topsheet technology adheres without harsh and heavy lacquer while presenting the graphics with vibrant, rich colors
- 1.5mm rubber-foil dampening along the edge absorbs chatter from high-speed charging and all those gap-to-rail impacts
- DS Select core is assembled from sustainably (certified) harvested beech and poplar woods and was built without finger-jointing for a smooth and continuous flex that's not prone to breakage cause from irregularities
- Wax-infused rotation-sintered base resists impact from rails and natural features while holding speed on flats
Share your thoughts
LOVE MY CAPITA!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Best board i have ever owned! regular camber is nice for pop/stomping big jumps/huge carves. still playful enough to have fun buttering and pressing. Absolutely recommend!
CAPiTA Stairmaster Extreme
Why It's Awesome: Park, pipe, jibs, jumps, or just hauling ass on groomed runs, the Stairmaster Extreme is one of the most versatile traditional camber freestyle boards on the market. As a Transworld SNOWboarding's Top Ten Good Wood award winner, this board will do it all. It's geared toward a progressive park shredder that doesn't want to break the bank, but is looking for more performance than the standard Stairmaster. It features an epoxy glass configuration, sintered base, and new lowered cambered construction so it's fast, strong, and has mad-pop off park jumps. Combine that with a specially designed dampening system placed along the edge between the inserts, and these boards yield enhanced impact resistance as well.
Regular Camber Forever!
This board is one of the last true regular camber boards in the industry! It has such amazing pop with great flex! This board is awesome for anything from park to powder riding!