Big-footed park rats know it's not always easy trying to find a soft, jibby board that can handle your level of raw manliness. The Stairmaster Wide Snowboard gives you plenty of balance on rails and prevents your toes from dragging in the snow when you're coming in hot to the lip of a jump. Features like the jib-specific WDT core and Anchormat tip and tail protectors up the durability factor so you can chuck your carcass without worrying about what's under your feet.
- Traditional camber profile for locked-in slides, pop off kickers, and reliable control at any speed
- Biaxial fiberglass on both sides of the core for a forgiving flex that's easy to manhandle
- Anchormat tip and tail protection guards against delams and impact damage
- WDT Jib core uses engineered wood composite for durability and a buttery, smooth flex
- Radial sidecut for predictable turns both regular and switch
- Extruded base is durable, consistent, and easy to repair in your garage at home