The name pretty much covers it.
Tired of wimpy boards that chatter at speed and loop out on landings like a lunch tray made of overcooked lasagna? The Capita Totally FK'N Awesome Snowboard features the trick-stomping, kicker-boosting Freeride FK profile for all your high-powered all-mountain freestyle needs, complete with Flat Kick tip and tail for next-level float in the pow.
- Freeride FK profile uses camber between your feet for powerful pop and grip, with rocker outside the inserts for fewer edge catches and better float
- Flat Kicks raise the nose and tail up at a steep angle for maximum flotation in deep snow
- Carbon strips extend from the inserts to all four contact points for turbo-powered pop in the nose and tail
- Custom fiberglass weave uses triaxial fiberglass above the core and biaxial fiberglass below the core for a snappy, responsive feel
- DS Select certified-sustainable wood core fuses together lightweight beech and poplar woods for tons of pop and solid edge hold
- New Age directional sidecut for high-speed stability, with Death Grip reverse sidecut zone between your feet for extra edge control
- Wax-infused sintered base for face-melting speed and reliable durability
Share your thoughts
not to FKN bad at all
i have this board and it epic for all mountain and hitting terrain park booters, one star missing for rails as i think it could be a bit softer!
This board is fk'n awesome
Ultra responsive, heal/toe transitions are super smooth.. the death grip only seems to bite, when you want/need it to. Poppy off jumps, floats in POW, cuts in ice.. no idea how they combined it into one board.. but they did, and its totally FK'N awesome.
CAPiTA Totally FK'n Awesome
WHY IT'S AWESOME:
Enjoying amazing success in its first year, the second-generation Totally FK'n Awesome! is ready to blow even more minds. This unique series features our Freeride FK camber combination designed to manhandle each and every feature of Mother Nature's great mountainous terrain. The elevated contact points are rockered just enough to float through soft snow, while the cambered midsection and slightly reversed sidecut arc allow you to grip it and rip it -- staying in complete control.
Its really FK'n awesome!
This board is so fun on and any given day on the mountain! It makes a great all-around board and is very fun to ride! The flex is about a medium, so it can handle anything out there! This board floats great in powder, and handle the park like a dream! Its a must buy!