Make turns, not war.
Instead of blowing up your neighbors' mailboxes, zip up the Cappel Cherry Bomb Women's Insulated Jacket and go do something productive, like tunneling your way through overhead pow or sessioning the park. The Cherry Bomb's not picky, because the 10K/8K waterproof and breathable membrane, fully taped seams, and Clomax insulation keep you dry and warm no matter the conditions, and the understated style's down to be ridden all over the mountain. Snap up the powder skirt to keep snow from creeping and, if all your crushing starts getting warm, unzip the mesh-lined underarm vents for a cool breeze. When you unload for the next lap, reach into the media pocket to crank your tunes and go blow up some more hidden stashes.
- 10K/8K waterproof and breathable membrane
- Fully taped seams
- 80g Clomax Thin synthetic insulation
- Mesh-lined underarm zips
- Snap-back powder skirt
- Drawcord hood with soft chin guard and inner collar
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with Lycra hand gaiters
- Internal media pocket and sleeve pass pocket