The full package that completes your plunge into powder paradise.
There's nothing like a righteous powder slash in the morning, and with the Cappel Women's Cherry Bomb Insulated Jacket the face-deep fluffy stuff won't get inside and ruin the rest of your day. With all the features to make the perfect powder days live up to the oldest locals' stories, this insulated, stormproof jacket keeps the snow out when you ride through it, not just on it.
- Tough outer shell features a waterproof breathable Strata HD II membrane and fully taped seams to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the season
- With 80g synthetic insulation, you have a healthy barrier to keep body heat inside on colder mornings
- A satin lining slides over baselayers and feels smooth while helping to transmit sweat vapors away from your body
- Zippered underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Powder skirt, removable hood, oversized knit collar, and Lycra wrist gaiters seal out the cold and snow during magnificently deep days and repeated crashes
- Long fit provides that perfect bit of style and gives you protection when you have to sit on wet chairs
- A sleeve pocket holds your cloth to clean your goggles between deep runs through the trees