Nobody can steal your line when you’re riding alone.
Looks like another day riding solo because your friends can’t handle the cold weather. It’s a good thing you have CAPP3L’s Dublin Down Jacket to ward off the cold. The Dublin Down has everything from a removable hood up top to a powder skirt down low. Guess you’ll be running those untracked powder lines in the trees all by yourself. Bummer.
- 15,000mm / 10,000mm Waterproof breathable rating with critically taped seams to make sure nothing gets in
- 220g down insulation with Satin Foil lining keeps it warm
- Attached powder skirt with Lycra panel to keep it tight
- Detachable ergonomic swivel hood with hidden side adjustments
- Mesh-lined vents to let some air in when you need it
- Jacket-to-Pants zip connector makes you weather-invincible
Share your thoughts
What is fill power (in?/oz) for this...
What is fill power (in³/oz) for this jacket?
On the sizing chart it states to measure...
On the sizing chart it states to measure in your underwear, does that mean clothing you wear under the jacket? eg. shirt and jumper
You can do it that way, but that is just referring to taking the measurements over your base layer as opposed to against your skin. The measurements in the sizing chart are based off the actual clothing itself.
Is the white version of this jacket going...
Is the white version of this jacket going to be available any time soon?
Unfortunately we are not getting the white version of the Dublin Down in.