It's like a stylish defibrillator.
- Waterproof breathable construction blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you go down in the deeps
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Classic Long Length keeps your crack covered when you're strapping in
- Sweater knit collar prevents chafing and irritation
Share your thoughts
This jacket is great, I'm tall so I love that it's long. I'm 5'9 about 140 and the medium fits great, could possibly go down to small. It's mostly mid 30's where I live and ride and I only need to wear a good thermal underneath. The description says no wrist gaiters but there is definitely wrist gaiters.