It's like a stylish defibrillator.
When it's so cold you think your heart might stop, zip the CAPP3L Women's Heartbeat Jacket over your layers. Synthetic insulation traps warmth so you don't freeze to the lift, and waterproof breathable fabrics keep you dry when you dive into three new feet of frosty powder.
- Waterproof breathable construction blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you go down in the deeps
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Classic Long Length keeps your crack covered when you're strapping in
- Sweater knit collar prevents chafing and irritation
Share your thoughts
This jacket is great, I'm tall so I love that it's long. I'm 5'9 about 140 and the medium fits great, could possibly go down to small. It's mostly mid 30's where I live and ride and I only need to wear a good thermal underneath. The description says no wrist gaiters but there is definitely wrist gaiters.