Ride the inner planets.
- When a solar flare crops up and threatens to cook you in your seat, unzip the oversized vents
- Adjustable Lycra boot gaiters help you seal out everything from snow to wind to UFOs
- Pant-to-jacket zip connector seals in your personal atmosphere for space walks
- Slightly higher pant leg in back means your cuffs won’t shred on Martian stone
- Slim boot cut makes for an ergonomic fit
Share your thoughts
Whats up guys? i was just wondering what...
Whats up guys? i was just wondering what size i would be looking at. Im 5'8 and am just wondering if i should go with the medium or large. I want there to be a bit of baggyness with the length but not to much. Would the medium give me this?
Medium should work for you. im 5'7'' and wear a 31"x32" jeans usually and a medium fits fantasitc. Dont expect this pant to be that baggy in any area tho, its a tailored/fitted pant. tappers at the knee, and not that baggy to begin with. cheers
I'm just gonna say, these pants are by far the most stylish pants on the hill. The cut is just amazing. You get a good boot cut look without them being skinny jeans tight. I have them in the waxed denim and am constantly getting compliments about both the fabric and the cut plus with 15k waterproofing you stay nice and dry. The diagonal vent zips on the thighs are really convenient for cooling down as well. Style+Function=CAPP3L
Best fitting pants
These are the only pants I rock. Great fit and awesome look. GET A PAIR BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE!!